Ragia circuit starts at Sasumua Dam through Chinas camp gate. It proceeds deep into thick bamboo and follows elephant trails down the valley to pipeline leave way.
From the waterfall, the trail leads to sharp descent that leads back to the pipeline way leave which forms better part of the trail which leads to a cascading waterfall and famous Mau Mau cave where Mau Mau generals Field marshal Dedan Kimathi and general China used to hide.
From the waterfall, the trail leads you out of the forest through the thick bamboo forest.
• Difficulty: Modarate
Meeting point Bata next to Hilton hotel @ 5:20 Am and leave @ 5:30 Am
Charges; P.P (Group rate)
2700 Kes Kenyans.
4500 kes Non residents.
1500 Kes self drive.
* Transport to & pro (Government regulations observed)
* Entrance fees
* Armed guide(s)
* Drinking water(Carry own re usable bottle)
* Trip facilitation
* Snacks & personal drinks(lunch)
* Anything else not mentioned above
Lipa Na Mpesa-Till No.809744 (Buy goods and services)
Forward the confirmation text to +254 (0) 728 839 300
~>Casual slacks or cargo pants (No Sandals, Shorts nor Skirts)
~>Hiking shoes with good grip
~>Hat incase of hot sun.
~>Warm Clothing in case of change of weather
~>Rain gears & always carry an extra Tshirt
*Requirements & COVID -19 Rules.*
2. Sun glasses
3. Sunscreen Lotion
4. Spirit of hiking
5. Extra water 2ltr -3ltrs
6. Packed Lunch/Snacks/rain gears/
7. Backpack to carry your personal items
8. A Face mask
9. Sanitizer (Will be provided)
10. Social Distance (14 Pax in our Tour Bus)
If a member cancels a reservation as detailed below, the following sums will be claimed.
• If cancelled within 2 days prior – 50% of the total sum payable is due
• If cancelled on the trip date or fails to show up – Full payment is due
In all instances, notification of cancellation must be made in writing and will be effective on the date received