Join us for the Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda Safari December 2018.It is an excellent safari package in Africa’s spectacular and stunning destinations.
SAFARI DATES: 22ND to 31ST DECEMBER 2018.
10 Day Adventure – 4th Edition!!!
EAST AFRICAN CITIZEN: KES. 65,000.
NON RESIDENTS: USD. 900.
CHILDREN: 50% OF THE ADULT RATE.
DEPOSIT Required for Booking your Space: KES. 30,000/=.
Kindly, call us on: +254 728 839 300
80 97 44.
2017 we had a 15 day group safari and a 27 day private safari.
2016 we had a 14 Day group safari.
1. VALID PASSPORT.
2. YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE.
3. Your Medication Incase of any Medical Condition.
4. Personal Medical Cover – Optional but Highly Recommended.
5. Pocket Money and Personal Effects.
1. Large canvas tents, small mattresses and sleeping bags will be provided. Camping costs are included in the package.
2. Rooms / Bandas: at USD. 20 – 50 Per Day for two people. If you want to SLEEP IN ROOMS, this COST is NOT included in the package. You will pay direct over there at the reception.
All the camp sites we will use are well established. They have a kitchen, showers, electricity, bar and good security.
Additionally, some have well maintained swimming pools.
1. A VALID PASSPORT.
2. YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE.
3. Personal Medical Cover: UAP Insurance, Madison, Britam, CIC etc (optional but recommended).
4. In case of any pre-existing medical conditions, please carry your medication and inform us in advance.
5. Warm clothing, personal effects and your pocket money!
1. Transport in a comfy overland truck.
2. Games / Team Building.
3. Border crossing facilitation.
4. Canvas tents, mattresses, sleeping bags and camping fees.
5. Game drive in the wonderful queen Elizabeth national park – Uganda (full day).
7. Rwanda cultural experience.
8. Kampala City Tour.
9. Kigali City Tour.
10. Visit the source of river Nile – Lake Victoria.
11. Camping at Lake Bunyonyi (2 nights) Bilharzia free lake good for swimming.
12. Lake Kivu Tour.
13. Zumba dance.
14. Camp fire.
15. Services of an English Speaking Driver, Chef, Tent Helper and Tour Leader.
Yummy Buffet Breakfast and Dinner – Provided.
Lunch – Not included.
Carry biscuits, nuts or other dry food as your packed lunch. You can also buy something from the malls, gas stations or shopping centres along the way. We will offer timely advice on this.
KINDLY, INBOX US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR US TO SEND YOU THE FULL ITINERARY.
With sweet memories to cherish for your lifetime….. Its Unforgettable….. Untamed….. Splendid…. Magnificent Adventure Experience!!!
Team games and dynamics, Lake Victoria, lake Bunyonyi boat ride, canoeing, hiking, game drive in the famed Queen Elizabeth national park, Gorilla trekking in Uganda, nature walks, bird watching, fishing, swimming, Rwanda cultural experience, museum, camping, and zumba dance amongst others.
Absolutely stunning: do not miss!!!
Queen Elizabeth national park – Uganda.
Cultural night in Rwanda.
Swimming and more fun activities.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
1. Boat ride at Queen Elizabeth National Park.
2. Gorilla trekking in Uganda – Bwindi impenetrable forest. The permits must be bought in advance from UGANDA WILDLIFE AUTHORITY.
3. Nyungwe Forest National Park Safari and Canopy Walk.
5. Personal medical cover.
7. Mineral water, other drinks and personal effects.
The cost for VISA processing in entirely a clients responsibility. However, we will assist with the documentation required and advice accordingly.
This applies for all Non East African Citizens or Non Residents.
For KENYAN CITIZENS: You Do Not need any Visa for the Countries we will Visit (Uganda, Rwanda).
Zumba Dance / Fitness: Sports Wear.
Buffet Breakfast and Buffet Dinner.
Conservation and Community Development:
20% of our profits go to conservation and community development.
Drinking and Having Fun:
When Drinking or Having Fun: Please be Responsible. Be in a group or with another person from our Travel Team. Safety is number One Priority.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please Contact us on: +254 728 839 300
JEVANJEE SHOPPING MALL.
1ST FLOOR, RIGHT WING.
Welcome for the annual EAST Africa Magnificent Adventure December 2018.
Kindly: invite your Friends, Family Members and all your Travel Networks.
Let’s Experience the Magnificent Adventure Together!!!
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you.