Easter holiday offers
Twende Easter Olpejeta,sweetwaters & ngare ndare 3 days 2 nights for only ksh12,800
~>Non resident 169USD
-Inclusive of transport, camping accommodation, meals game
1.DAY 1:14th April (Nairobi to Olpejeta conservancy)
5:50am: Meet at Hilton Hotel near bata shop.
6:00am: Departure. We will do two (2) stopovers during the journey.
11:30am: Arrival in Olpejeta conservancy and sweetwaters then do game drive and visit chimpanzee sanctury.
04.00pm: Proceed to the Camp Site at Ngare ndare where we will assemble the camping gear.
7:30pm supper time.
8:00pm Chat time and camp bonfire as we enjoy a night drink for those who won’t fancy night out.
07:00am to 08:00am: Breakfast
~>Carry packed lunch
~>Do the canopy walk
~>Hike to the waterfalls
~>Swim in the natural pools
4:00pm Proceed to the Camp Site where we will assemble the camping gear.
4:30pm Leave Campsite for Mt. Kenya(castle Forest lodge)
~>Later have dinner (Mbuzi Choma)
~>Party/nightlife experience in Nanyuki town(optional)
DAY 3: Sunday 16th April )
The journey up the adventurous Kamweti route commences at Castle Forest Lodge on the southern slopes of Mount Kenya. The trail up is fairly challenging:
07:00am to 08:00am: Breakfast
8:30pm: Hike to the waterfalls & Swim in the natural pools
1:30pm Head back to the camping site and have lunch
03.00pm: Depart for Nairobi
07.00pm: Arrive in Nairobi
~>Casual slacks or cargo pants (No Sandals, Shorts nor Skirts)
~>Hiking shoes with good grip
~>Hat incase of hot sun.
~>Warm Clothing in case of change of weather
~>Rain gears & always carry an extra Tshirt
Requirements/what to carry
2. Sun glasses
3. Sunscreen Lotion
4. Extra water 2ltr -3ltrs
5. Packed Lunch/Snacks
6. Backpack to carry your personal items
Deposit to our Co-operative Bank account (Ask for details)
Lipa Na Mpesa-Till No.809744 (buy goods and services)
Forward the confirmation text to +254728839300
For more details, e-mail: email@example.com
The package is INCLUSIVE of:
• Camping Site Fees
• Camping Gear (i.e. Waterproof Tent and Mattress)
• Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• Transport in a comfortable overland truck with good music.
• Swimming session
• Nanyuki nightlife Experience
• Ngare Ndare Forest Entry Fees
• Canopy walk fees in Ngare Ndare
• Hike to the waterfalls in Ngare Ndare
• Natural pools swimming fees in Ngare Ndare
• Guide Fees & SECURITY
The package is EXCLUSIVE of:
• Extras such as tips, drinks etc.
• Breakfast & Lunch on 14th April
• Dinner on Sunday 16th April
• Any other item/activity/menu not mentioned in the itinerary above
• Laundry services
• Personal and hard drinks
• Bedding (Sleeping bag/Maasai shuka)
Booking Deadline 10th April
If a member cancels a reservation as detailed below, the following sums will be claimed.
• If cancelled within 3 days prior – 50% of the total sum payable is due
• If cancelled on the trip date or fails to show up – Full payment is due
In all instances, notification of cancellation must be made in writing and will be effective on the date received
For more offers. WhatsApp/call 0728839300